Wednesday 29 September 2010

LSNED catch up

I've fixed my LSNED book, adding in a page and moving stuff about, so that I could fit in the 21st of September that I'd missed out! It means that tuesday became a double spread, but that worked out okay! Click on any of the photos to enlarge.
 
I spent a few hours on tuesday last week looking for quotes to put on our Creative Creatures website, but the quotes were inspiring me too, especially the one on the right. It's about not worrying about whether you are original or not, if you just create without thinking about it you will be original. This is something I always worry about, and it's silly, because really I know everything has my unique style stamped on it.
 
My daughter was feeling a bit ill on Wednesday, but watching TV in bed for a bit cheered her up!
  
I can't manage to do an online food shop without forgetting to buy lots of things I need!

My mum and stepdad came to stay, it was lovely to see them, and my daughter loved all the attention she got!

I used to always draw with pencil, though I often went over it with pen afterwards. Lately I've been drawing straight with pen, and I'm loving it. I think it makes my pictures a lot more lively and confident. I got some new drawing pens on Saturday so let loose with them on this page!

That's it for today. Me and little one are still in our PJ's and it's nearly 11am so I'm thinking we should really go and get dressed! Hope you have a good day! xxx

4 comments:

Sian said...

I love what you've been doing with the pens! And I completely admire your diligence in swapping your LSNED around.

Lea said...

These are so much fun!!! I LOVE you're drawing style, it's definitely unique and original!!!!

debs14 said...

I so admire anyone that can draw, I can't even do a straight line with a ruler and it's lovely to see how you are illustrating your LSNED.

Rachel Brett said...

Fab work Jen, I love the new pen doodles :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...