Tuesday 14 February 2012

He Is My Sunshine-Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day!

We don't make a big fuss of Valentine's Day in this household, but me and my husband do exchange cards. When I made hubby's card I wanted a slightly different colour scheme to the usual pink and red, so, inspired by Julie Kirk's 'A Month of Sunrays' and some My Mind's Eye supplies, I teamed red with yellow instead:

Supplies = Red Cardstock cut to make a 6x6" card; My Mind's Eye: 'Lost & Found 2' Rosy 6x6 Paper Pad, Rosy 'Ordinary' Brads, Sunshine 'Sunshine' Title, 'Kraft Funday' Bright Days Twine, 'Fine & Dandy' True Blue Chipboard; HobbyCraft Adhesive Stones; Heart punch; Foam Tape.
 Sometimes we have a nice dinner on Valentine's night too, but he has to work late this evening, so I'm having some girlies round for dinner and crafting instead! What are you doing this Valentine's Day?

Sending sunshiney thoughts to all my lovely blog readers ~ x

6 comments:

Alison said...

The yellow looks good...my hubby is away, so no romantic dinner for me!
Alison xx

Julie Kirk said...

Enjoy your night - it sounds fabulous [even if it's not about romance!]

Thanks for joining in [and for the link] I've added you to the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/a-month-of-sunrays/

Julie :-)

alexa said...

Just super - I love the little gems added top left which just add to the warm glow. Hope you had a fun evening!

Lou said...

gorgeous card Jennifer. Hope you're crafting evening went well x

Sian said...

A sunshine Valentine - love that!

Amy said...

This is such a beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...