Tuesday 12 June 2012

Every Excursion - Layout

I've mentioned that I still had a layout to show you, one that I made for an NSD challenge. The challenge was at Big Picture Classes, to use a smart-phone photo:

The photo was taken with the Hipstamatic App. Scrapbooking supplies are mainly Bazzill Basics Papers 'Wayfarer' collection. 

I had fun using a zig-zag stitch as the border, and going back and forth with it for details in the top left and bottom right corners - I like the messy, erratic feel to it (how I often feel when I'm out for an adventure with Little Miss!):



The tags along the bottom are all cut with my Slice Design Cutter, and added to the layout with foam tape for a bit of dimension:


I really like the Wayfarer collection - the combination of map, chevron, and lattice patterns really appeals to me, and I love the coral and turquoise colours. I'm trying to make it last as long as possible!

Tomorrow I'm off to London to meet up with my sister and my mum for the day - it's my sister's 21st birthday. We're going to see The Wizard of Oz musical, do some shopping, and dine out. I can't wait - though I know I will be exhausted by the time I get home tomorrow night!

Bye for now, x

P.S. There's lots going on at Jennifer's Jumbles right now - don't forget you can still enter my giveaway here, or link up your scrapbooking projects to my soiree here. Thanks to all who've done these already!

8 comments:

Susanne said...

This is super cute.

Sian said...

It really is very cute indeed! Fresh and pretty - and I always love a bit of Hipstamatic

Sarah said...

Jennifer, this is lovely! I love the stitching and all the little details you've added!! Fab photo too!! xx

Alison said...

fab LO..have a great day in London!
Alison xx

Lea said...

Just love this! Great use of those tags!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love those tags!
Rinda

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love those tags.
Rinda

Lisa-Jane said...

Gorgeous layout Jennifer! I love the papers and colours, patterns that are right up my street too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...