Sunday 1 July 2012

I Challenge You... To Organise!

{CHALLENGE NOW CLOSED} 

Did you see this one coming? This is the final prize from the 'Organistation Celebration' weekend, and you could win this:



An American Crafts Knock Outs Border Punch Starter Kit. These punches look totally fun - you can get so many different styles of border punch to slot into this starter kit!

All you need to do to enter is: 

Take inspiration from something I've posted this weekend. 

Go and organise something - and blog about it (or upload it to an online gallery)! Then come back here to link the project up. This challenge is open a little longer than all the other giveaways this weekend, so that you have a chance to put your thinking cap on and get sorted!

{CHALLENGE NOW CLOSED}

The challenge will close next Sunday night, on the 8th of July, at 11.59pm (GMT) changed to  Monday 9th July, 11.59pm GMT

If you need a reminder about some of the things you could do, then watch out for the last post tonight, which will include some links back to the weekend's highlights!

Don't forget that a comment on this post, or on any of my posts from this weekend, will count as an entry into the Grand Giveaway {GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED} - but only if you've registered your interest in winning that here!

Back again soon! x

10 comments:

Diane Standish(crazeedi) said...

Wow! great challenge! let's see if I can get something organized!

Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...

LOL Does putting away some new scrappy supplies right away count? LOL I'm off to organize something...thanks for the nudge!

Bethany

Julie Baswell said...

Well if nothing else at least you have given me a new post to write. You do realize that this is a major task at my house. Hope I won't be looking for a last minute extension:)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Oooh, don't think I'll be able to pull this one off this weekend, but will later on.
Rinda

Emily Mae said...

I love this challenge! There's so much you can do with this. This weekend has been full of inspiration.

Caroline Hackney said...

This may just be the organisational push that I need! :)

Carin McDonough said...

Will definitely give this a try will just have to think about which fantastic idea to try! :)

Jimjams said...

With all these ideas to choose from this is the kick up the bum to actually implement one!

Ana Laura De Romero said...

This is like the 'homework' to apply all we've learned this weekend LOL... I like it!!
=) thanks

furrypig said...

I have posted on my blog about the wonderful weekend and some of the things that I am inspired to do but Mr Linky is still broken hope to come back and add myself properly soon xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...