Tuesday 14 August 2012

Anniversary Card

Hello! I have a quick post today, to show you the Anniversary card I made for my friend and her hubby, who just celebrated their first year of marriage. I used some strips of the Studio Calico Hey Day 6x6 paper pad on a kraft card base for the background, layered the sentiment on top, and then finished the card off with some co-ordinating butterflies from my glass full of butterflies:


A nice, fluttery, summery card! I haven't seen many butterflies this year, I guess the horrible weather we've had made it difficult for them. Have you seen many butterflies lately where you are?

x

12 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Such a pretty card....love all the butterflies....we've had quite a few in our garden this week....must be the warmer weather.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a fab card! love the butterflies

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a pretty card! I love all of the color against the kraft cardstock. :)

Lea Lacoste said...

so cute, love the heyday papers on top of kraft, perfect together.
Nice to know i'm not the only one with a glass filled with punch butterflies!

laura said...

Very cute. I haven't seen that many butterflies, come to think of it.

Patricia said...

Such a pretty card! Love the mix of the strips and butterflies!

Christina said...

What a lovely card-such happy colors and I love those butterflies!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I never get tired of butterflies - such a great use for patterened paper.
Rinda

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Darling card! I'm sure they will both love it :)

NC Peach said...

Very nice card! I love the colors, and it looks so quick and easy to make! I'll have to try your idea with the jar of butterflies too!

BTW, thanks so much for visiting my blog today! It really meant a lot! ;D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I love the butterflies on this card. It's so cute!

alexa said...

I've seen a few bit nowhere near as many or as pretty as these ones!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...