Thursday 20 September 2012

SJ Crafts Challenge #9

The latest challenge is now live at the SJ Crafts Blog! This time the theme is 'School / Learning', with the optional extra to use Scallops. Here's the page I made for it:


I love the Mr Huey Calico White Mist dripped on the background, it made the layout feel more 'free' - I wanted the page to hint at all the possibilities that lie ahead for my daughter. I also enjoyed using some stars and sequins to make it a bit magical:


The word 'learning' always makes me feel excited at what the future can bring! What do the words 'School' or 'Learning' mean to you?

Don't forget to check out the challenge to see all the other examples from the DT, and maybe join in with the challenge too! You could win a pack of ribbons and buttons - the deadline is 17th of October at 1pm.

Wishing you big dreams! x

8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely page....and she definately looks happy.

Heather Landry said...

This is REALLY cute! I love the banner and the scattered embellies. That background paper rocks!!!

scrappymo! said...

That banner flag title is great! Love all the scattered embellies.
She looks so excited!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I LOVE this!!! It is such a great photo and perfect papers.
Rinda

alexa said...

I get exciting by 'learning' but not so by 'school':). Your journalling rreally brings home, and records for her, what's important that this age. I like the white splatters on the diagonal checks too.

Ann Marie said...

Oh what a cute picture!!! Love it. :-) Love your scattered confetti, too. :-)

Lisa-Jane said...

She's such a beautiful girl, you must be so proud of her.

dragonllew said...

Lovely page I like the scatted embellishments
Jenny x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...